If we had to choose what kind of foods to take with us in a tight squeeze, the Spirulina and Chlorella algae would certainly be in the top 5. Simply because they are essentially concentrated vegetables. Some tablets of Spirulina algae or Chlorella algae contains an amount of nutrients equivalent to 1 kg of vegetables, meaning that there is as much micronutrients in a small space as would otherwise take up an entire basket in the case of normal vegetables.
If you do not eat enough vegetables, you can make up for this deficiency in your diet by taking Mannavita Chlorella regularly.
Chlorella can help:
- Promote the detoxification of cells - According to research, Chlorella is able to bind heavy metals, insecticides and other toxic “by-products” of our time, thus it effectively helps in detoxification and in the removal of toxins from the body.
- To support the proper functioning of the organization - It has an excellent concentration of basic minerals, trace elements, vitamins, proteins, amino acids, etc.. These are essential nutrients for the proper functioning of the body.
- In boosting the functioning of the digestive system - In addition to absorbing toxins found in the gut, it has been observed that Chlorella promotes better digestion by supporting the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive system. In addition, Chlorella is an alkalizing food.
- In the regulation of body weight - The properly functioning digestion, which can be supported by the consumption Chlorella, is essential in influencing body weight.
- In the regulation of free radicals - Its antioxidant ingredients help to regenerate cells. The “blessed green substance”, chlorophyll, is known for its potent antioxidant effects, among others.
- In the regulation of blood pressure - Thanks to its chlorophyll content, it also has a blood-cleansing and blood-refreshing effect, moreover, it has been observed that microalgae consumption is good for high blood pressure by regulating it.
- In case of fibromyalgia, it may reduce the symptoms.
- It is recommended to start with 2 tablets a day, then increase the dose to 4 tablets a day for the next week, and increase the dose to 6 tablets a day from the third week.
- Its efficiency may also depend on body weight and condition, therefore, it is good to increase the dose gradually.
- It is very important to drink plenty of fluids with it, primarily water!
- If you also consume Spirulina algae in addition to Chlorella, it is enough to take 3-3 tablets of the two varieties per day.
The preparation is sufficient for:
- With normal consumption: 1 month
- With intensive consumption: 15 days
Storage: in a dry, cool place, protected from light, below 25 °C.
NIPN/OGYÉI (Hungarian National Institute of Pharmacy and Nutrition) notification number: 21750 / 2019
Chlorella and Spirulina algae support the health of the digestive system
An entire book could be written about the diseases of the digestive system. The European diet damages the intestines due to consumption of refined carbohydrates, a diet low in vitamins and fibers, the predominance of animal fats, and the abundance of carbohydrates that we consume on a daily basis in the western world. Constipation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), frequent indigestion/upset stomach, and Crohn’s disease all arise from dietary imbalance.
Chlorella and Spirulina algae are very helpful in restoring the natural balance of our digestive system during the regeneration of the stomach and intestines. Algae provide the greatest help in restoring the intestinal flora. This effect is produced by the mucopolysaccharide content of the Spirulina algae. [01.], [02.]
Spirulina and chlorella also enhance our protection against Radiations
The Japanese population was much less negatively affected by both the Fukushima nuclear power plant disaster and the nuclear bombs dropped during World War II. Research has clearly demonstrated that it is because the Japanese consume plenty of algae.
According to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus, spirulina accelerates the excretion of radionuclides from the human body, and all without side effects. Spirulina has also been proven to be particularly effective in neutralizing and removing the radioactive cesium from the body.
Spirulina also protects the cells from gamma radiation, as demonstrated by a 1989 study examining the bone marrow in mice. It also supports the healthy functioning of the kidneys, which are the earliest to be damaged after a significant radiation exposure. Research confirms that spirulina also provides protection against nephrotoxicity during cancer treatments. [03.]
Spirulina and Chlorella are good sources of proteins
Spirulina and Chlorella algae are not only worth consuming as a dietary supplement, but they can also supplement our protein needs to a great extent. They are excellent mineral and trace element sources, and have everything you need to be able to live a healthy and energetic life.
Spirulina and Chlorella are present in large quantities in the seas, otherwise algae amount to one-third of the world's total living matter. Algae and seaweeds still today make up a significant part of ourEarth’s oxygen production.
The Chlorella algae is rich in nutrients thanks to the abundant sunlight and because of the photosynthesis process. The body makes better use of these easily digestible plant proteins than the animal proteins, since plant proteins are smaller and simpler in structure. Chlorella algae contains other important amino acids in addition to the (nine) essential amino acids. Because our bodies are unable to produce essential amino acids, we can only absorb them through food (or supplements).
Related research studies, publications:
- [01.] Spirulina Protects against Hepatic Inflammation in Aging: An Effect Related to the Modulation of the Gut Microbiota? - doi: 10.3390/nu9060633
- [02.] Dose Effects of Orally Administered Spirulina Suspension on Colonic Microbiota in Healthy Mice - doi: 10.3389/fcimb.2019.00243
- [03.] Potential applications of radioprotective phytochemicals from marine algae - doi: https://doi.org/10.4490/algae.2016.31.12.1
- [04.] Chlorella and Spirulina Microalgae as Sources of Functional Foods, Nutraceuticals, and Food Supplements
- [05.] Investigation of in vitro digestibility of dietary microalga Chlorella vulgaris and cyanobacterium Spirulina platensis as a nutritional supplement
Ingredients: 100% Chlorella algae - Chlorella pyrenoidosa alga.
It does not contain added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat derivative, gluten, corn derivative, soy, milk, eggs, lime-shelled animals and preservatives.
It can also be eaten by vegetarians and vegans.
Average nutritional values of the recommended daily amount (6 tablets = 3g):
- Energy: 48kJ/11kcal
- Protein: 1.7g
- Carbohydrate: 0.68g
- Fat: 0.23g
A termék megvásárlásával, 0 hűségpontot (HUP) szerezhet.
A hűségpontokat egy következő vásárlás alkalmával tudja beváltani.
Hogyan működik a hűségpont rendszer?
Minden egyes levásárolt 100 forint után, 1 darab HUP írunk jóvá. A HUP pontok, az átvett rendelést követő 10. napon kerülnek jóváírásra.
Minden egyes HUP pont 1 forintnak felel meg, amit vásárlási kedvezményként tud érvényesíteni.
Amikor vásárol, a "Sikeres vásárlás" oldalon, beválthatja HUP-jait, csökkentheti a pontokkal a rendelés végösszegét.
Ha rendelkezik saját fiókkal, ott is megtekintheti a HUP-ok számát.
€ 33.00 / szt
€ 13.00 / szt
€ 13.00 / szt
€ 15.00 / szt
€ 14.00 / szt
€ 36.00 / szt
€ 58.00 / szt
€ 15.00 / szt
€ 10.00 / szt
€ 12.00 / szt
€ 9.00 / szt
€ 6.00 / szt
€ 8.00 / szt
€ 31.00 / szt
€ 20.00 / szt
✔ Multiple Item Discounts
✔ Products of the month discounts
+36 1 4433 860
• Credit Card
• Bank Transfer
• PayPal - Credit Card
Print product information