Viniseera+ Blue Grape Seed and Skin Micro Powder Blend Dietary Supplement Natural Antioxidant
A genuine Hungarian product. Made only from domestically produced blue grape seeds.
Package: 150 g
100 grams of grape seed micro powder contains more than 4500 mg of total polyphenols. The polyphenols in grape seeds contribute to the inhibition of harmful oxidative processes in our body due to their antioxidant activity. The polyphenolic components in grape seeds can help protect cells against the damaging effects of free radicals. [01.], [02.]
Grape fruit skin micro powders are produced and mixed with grape seed micro powders using a special process - without chemicals - resulting in the active ingredient content of Viniseera Plus being significantly higher than pure grape seed micro powders.
- For adults 4g/day, i.e. 1 scoop.
- To be taken in warm tea, yoghurt, kefir.
- As a substitute for 3-5% flour, bake in bread and cakes.
- It is easier to mix with liquids if you first mix it with just a few drops of drink until creamy, then dilute.
Storage: In a cool, dry place.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The food supplement is not a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
OÉTI (Hungarian National Institute of Pharmacy and Nutrition) notification number: 7179/2010
Viniseera grape seed
The polyphenols in grape seeds protect cells against harmful free radicals. They have an antioxidant effect, which helps to prevent harmful oxidative processes in the body. [03.]
Grape Seed Powder Plus contains grape fruit skin, which is produced using a unique technology without the addition of harmful additives and chemicals.
Grape Seed Powder Plus has a higher active ingredient content.
The antioxidant compounds it contains are found in grapes and red wines. The antioxidant content of this food supplement is approximately 2000 antioxidants and its polyphenol content is also very high
Polyphenol is 100% absorbed by the body.
Grape, the perfect antioxidant
- Grape is a pharmacy of valuable nutrients, many of which are likely to increase longevity. Take resveratrol, for example.
- Resveratrol is a component found in red wine (probably why it has such a good reputation) and in the skins of grapes. Technically, resveratrol belongs to the phytoalexin group of compounds, which are chemicals produced by plants that protect against pathogenic microorganisms.
- But resveratrol not only protects the plant that produces it, for humans high resveratrol intake is associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease.
- It is a powerful antioxidant, meaning it helps protect cells against DNA-damaging free radicals.
Can grapes add years to our lives?
Resveratrol is probably one of the best anti-ageing agents. According to David PhD, assistant professor of pathology at Harvard Medical School, the lifespan of life forms studied so far - yeast cells, fruit flies, worms and mice - can be dramatically extended with small doses of resveratrol
This is one of the reasons why resveratrol is considered one of the best anti-ageing agents. The good properties of grapes are not only found in resveratrol. Grape seeds and skins are excellent sources of OPCs (Oligomeric proanthocyanidins, a class of flavonoids)
Proanthocyanides are powerful antioxidants - much more effective than vitamins C and E. They protect against the effects of internal and environmental stress (cigarette smoke, pollution). In addition, research suggests that OPC may also protect against cardiovascular diseases by neutralising the negative effects of high cholesterol on the heart and blood vessels. [04.]
According to the Physicians Desk Reference, the proanthocyanidins in grape seeds may be "cardioprotective" - a claim backed up by a study previously conducted in Spain, which found that subjects who drank 100 ml of red grape juice per day for two weeks significantly lowered LDL and increased HDL, in addition to reducing inflammatory markers.
- [01.] Grape seed extract: having a potential health benefits - DOI: 10.1007/s13197-019-04113-w
- [02.] Proanthocyanidins in grape seeds: An updated review of their health benefits and potential uses in the food industry
- [03.] Investigation of antioxidant ability of grape seeds extract to prevent oxidatively induced DNA damage by gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry - DOI: 10.1016/j.jchromb.2017.11.044
- [04.] Herbal and Other Dietary Supplements That Are Antioxidants
Ingredients: a mixture of blue grape seed and grape skins (not marc) micro powders.
Active ingredients in 1 daily dose (4g):
- Total polyphenol: 180 mg
- Anthocyanins: 35 mg
- Resveratrol: 0,16 mg
Nutritional value in 100g product:
- Energy: 1112kJ/269kcal
- Fat: 8,4g
- of which saturated fatty acid: 1,18g
- Carbohydrates: 10,1g
- of which sugars: 8,9g
- Protein: 16,4g
- Salt: 0,19g
A termék megvásárlásával, 0 hűségpontot (HUP) szerezhet.
A hűségpontokat egy következő vásárlás alkalmával tudja beváltani.
Hogyan működik a hűségpont rendszer?
Minden egyes levásárolt 100 forint után, 1 darab HUP írunk jóvá. A HUP pontok, az átvett rendelést követő 10. napon kerülnek jóváírásra.
Minden egyes HUP pont 1 forintnak felel meg, amit vásárlási kedvezményként tud érvényesíteni.
Amikor vásárol, a "Sikeres vásárlás" oldalon, beválthatja HUP-jait, csökkentheti a pontokkal a rendelés végösszegét.
Ha rendelkezik saját fiókkal, ott is megtekintheti a HUP-ok számát.
€ 12.00 / szt
€ 13.00 / szt
€ 29.00 / szt
€ 15.00 / szt
€ 14.00 / szt
€ 36.00 / szt
€ 7.00 / szt
€ 13.00 / szt
€ 14.00 / szt
€ 14.00 / szt
€ 6.00 / szt
€ 10.00 / szt
€ 25.00 / szt
✔ Multiple Item Discounts
✔ Products of the month discounts
+36 1 443 3860
• Credit Card
• Bank Transfer
• PayPal - Credit Card
Print product information