Pomegranate Juice 100% Pomegranate Direct Juice: pure pomegranate fruit - Punica granatum - from Turkey.
Package: 1000 ml
The subtropical environment in Turkey guarantees the exceptional flavour of pomegranates.
Pomegranate juice is an antioxidant super drink that also has antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Research shows that pomegranate juice is very beneficial for the cardiovascular system.. [01.]
The wide range of effects of pomegranate juice can be experienced starting from immune boosting, stomach and joint/bone problems to externally applied skin and wound care.
Pomegranates contain high levels of flavonoids (such as anthocyanins and quercetin). Rich in potassium, vitamin C and calcium. [02.]
Pomegranate varieties are classified according to the colour of the fruit: white, yellowish green, dark red, blackish violet. The most common are dark red and yellowish green. The flesh of the seeds is usually red.
In these cases, it is recommended to drink pomegranate juice regularly:
- High blood pressure
- Weakness of the heart and vascular system
- To balance cholesterol ratios
- To strengthen the vascular walls
- Tumour-related diseases [03.]
- On a liver-regenerating diet
- To reduce the risks of disease
- Skin rejuvenation
- Brain stimulation, Memory impairment
- Treating symptoms of menopause
- Candida fungus [04.]
- Intestinal wall regeneration, Permeable bowel syndrome
- Bacterial and fungal infections
- Immune deficiency
- 2x30 ml per day, by itself or with other juices.
- Shake before consumption.
- Can also be consumed by vegetarians and vegans.
- Delicious taste, which makes it a favourite with children
Consuming 2 x 30 ml per day, one bottle contains a daily dose for 15 days.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, below 25°C.
- Keep refrigerated after opening as it contains no preservatives
Interesting facts about Pomegranate
Pomegranates are considered a superfood for a reason: they contain a very high proportion of substances that are essential for the healthy functioning of the body and for preventing possible diseases.
It contains a high level of polyphenols, trace elements, vitamins and other medicinal molecules. Pomegranates are an excellent source of potassium and vitamin C, and also contain large amounts of flavonoids.
Recent research has shown that pomegranates can help prevent many forms of cancer and are effective as part of complementary therapies such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Researchers at the University of Wisconsin (USA) have shown that pomegranate fruit extract can prevent skin cancer in mice. [05.]
Another study has shown that substances extracted from pomegranate have a significant protective effect against prostate cancer and human breast cancer cells. It has been shown that pomegranate extract can promote the differentiation of cancer cells, i.e. their ability to return to their healthy form.
Pomegranate is the best natural source of ellagic acid (ellagenic acid), a phenolic-type compound with anticarcinogenic and antimutagenic properties that inhibits the division of cancer cells.
In pomegranates, ellagic acid is bound to glucose. Tumour cells consume about 15 times as much glucose as other cells, so they 'get' a much higher dose of ellagic acid.
Because pomegranate contains a hormone-like substance, estrone, which has an estrogen-like effect, it is beneficial for reducing menopausal symptoms, including depression and osteoporosis.
Related studies, publications:
- [01.] Potent health effects of pomegranate - doi: 10.4103/2277-9175.129371
- [02.] Phenolic and Flavonoids Analysis of Pomegranate Peel Extracts and their Antiniflammatory and Antioxidant Activities - DOI: 10.25258/ijpqa.10.1.9
- [03.] Punica granatum (Pomegranate) activity in health promotion and cancer prevention - 10.4081/oncol.2018.345
- [04.] In Vivo Comparative Evaluation of the Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Peel Extract as an Alternative Agent to Nystatin against Oral Candidiasis
- [05.] Pomegranate Extracts and Cancer Prevention: Molecular and Cellular Activities
Ingredients: 100% Pomegranate Direct juice (not from concentrate)
Contains no preservatives and no added sugar.
Average nutritional value in 40ml juice:
- Energy: 114kJ/27kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6,6g
- of which sugars: 5,7g
- Protein: <0,1g
- Fat: <0,1g
- Sodium: <0,01g
The above content values can vary depending on the harvest.
A termék megvásárlásával, 0 hűségpontot (HUP) szerezhet.
A hűségpontokat egy következő vásárlás alkalmával tudja beváltani.
Hogyan működik a hűségpont rendszer?
Minden egyes levásárolt 100 forint után, 1 darab HUP írunk jóvá. A HUP pontok, az átvett rendelést követő 10. napon kerülnek jóváírásra.
Minden egyes HUP pont 1 forintnak felel meg, amit vásárlási kedvezményként tud érvényesíteni.
Amikor vásárol, a "Sikeres vásárlás" oldalon, beválthatja HUP-jait, csökkentheti a pontokkal a rendelés végösszegét.
Ha rendelkezik saját fiókkal, ott is megtekintheti a HUP-ok számát.
€ 33.00 / szt
€ 12.00 / szt
€ 13.00 / szt
€ 29.00 / szt
€ 37.00 / szt
€ 13.00 / szt
€ 36.00 / szt
€ 2.00 / szt
€ 10.00 / szt
€ 12.00 / szt
€ 9.00 / szt
€ 9.00 / szt
€ 11.00 / szt
✔ Multiple Item Discounts
✔ Products of the month discounts
+36 1 443 3860
• Credit Card
• Bank Transfer
• PayPal - Credit Card
Print product information