Arthro4 is a preparation with a unique composition: It contains green-lipped mussel + devil's claw + turmeric + boswellia extracts.
Recommended daily intake: 2 x 2 capsules, during or after meals.
Active substances in the recommended daily dose:
- green-lipped mussel: 1200 mg, of which - glycosaminoglycan (GAG): 24 mg
- devil's claw extract (Harpagophytum procumbens): 160 mg
- turmeric extract (Curcuma longa): 160 mg
- incense tree extract (Boswellia serrata): 160 mg
It is not recommended during pregnancy.
According to research as well as experience, green-lipped mussels are one of the most excellent joint and cartilage regenerating, strengthening animals: with the help of their bioactive glucosamine content, they are able to continuously renew the body’s shock absorbing system. [01.] Their nutrients help maintain mobility, joint and joint cartilage health.
Green-lipped mussels also contain the two most important Omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA, which, among other things, have a very strong anti-inflammatory effect, therefore, they are particularly beneficial in the case of arthritis or any musculoskeletal pain or complaint.
They also contain glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, the natural building blocks of cartilage, which are involved in nourishing and strengthening the joints, thus enhancing their resistance to abrasion and wear. In addition to these, they support the construction of the main structural constituents of cartilage, thus they are indispensable in the preservation and reconstruction of the articular cartilage.
Glucosamine is an essential building block of ligaments and tendons (and a natural compound found in cartilage), and it also inhibits the action of certain cartilage-breaking enzymes, by which it can slow down or stop the process of cartilage destruction. It also improves the viscosity of the synovial fluid and it also has strong anti-inflammatory, analgesic effects.
Green-lipped mussels contain more than 13% of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), thus effectively helping the proper, smooth functioning of the joints. Therefore, they can eliminate inflammation in the water spaces of muscles, tendons and joints, moreover, they regenerate the damaged tissues and restore their function. [02.]
The most important active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin, which is a buffalo strong polyphenol type antioxidant compound, and it has an effective anti-inflammatory, immunostimulant and analgesic effect, too. This makes turmeric effective against arthritis, cartilage wear/arthrosis and rheumatic complaints.
Curcumin reduces the synthesis of the inflammatory mediator molecules called leukotrienes.
Research has shown that turmeric also strengthens the cartilage and promotes the production of collagen, which is essential for cartilage development. Turmeric therefore protects cartilage from degradation, reduces inflammation and supports the production of new cartilage. [03.]
The Devil’s claw is an effective anti-inflammatory, anti-swelling and analgesic substance. It can also be applied for chronic back pain, degenerative rheumatic diseases, tendonitis (for example, tennis elbow), joint diseases, articular cartilage wear or sciatica.
From a number of research findings, scientists have concluded that the use of the devil’s claw extracts result in reduced pain and improved mobility after just a few weeks of consumption. In addition to these, patients generally tolerate the treatment with devil’s claw well. [04.]
Devil’s claw is especially beneficial for rheumatic complaints (rheumatic inflammation) and sore joints. But it is also suitable for relaxing and regenerating the tired, stressed muscles, as well as for regaining mobility and relieving pain.
It also helps to speed up the healing of the limbs after surgeries and accidents. Thanks to its very effective anaesthetic ability, it relieves pain, and this way, it can relieve the symptoms of a myriad of problems and diseases, including arthritis, gout, back and low-back pain, or muscle pain as well.
The incense tree or Boswellia serrata has been used for thousands of years as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-arthritic agent.
Arthrosis/cartilage wear is attributed to the degeneration of the cartilage covering the ends of the bones. Research shows that Boswellia helps prevent this damage to the joint tissue and cartilage [05.]
Boswellia resin contains large amounts of organic calcium, which is not deposited in contrast with the inorganic calcium, but is incorporated into our bodies, right where the organization needs it.
Boswellia has such an exceptional anti-inflammatory effect as that of the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), but in contrast to these, it does not irritate the gastric mucosa.
- In case of cracked cartilage, it is able to rebuild the cartilage, and it also helps to rebuild the articular cartilage in case of cartilage detachment.
- It may also help to recover from a disc herniation.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory effect, it is also suitable for the treatment of bone and joint infections/osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It also has an outstanding analgesic effect, thus, it can also help a lot in case of an arthritic pain, joint pain, as well as chronic back and muscle pain.
- It increases the blood supply of the inflamed joints, thus improving their mobility, while slowing down the degeneration of the joint tissue.
- In patients who suffer from arthritis, it decreases the oedema and causes pain relief.
- It supports the improvement of blood circulation in the muscle tissue and also helps to strengthen the articular cartilage.
NIFNS/OÉTI (Hungarian National Institute for Food and Nutrition Science) notification number: 20754/2018 [06.]
Related research studies, publications:
- [01.] A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial to investigate the effectiveness and safety of a novel green-lipped mussel extract -BioLex® -for managing pain in moderate to severe osteoarthritis of the hip and knee - doi: 10.1186/s12906-017-1907-9
- [02.] Effect of a diet enriched with green-lipped mussel on pain behavior and functioning in dogs with clinical osteoarthritis -
- [03.] Efficacy of Turmeric Extracts and Curcumin for Alleviating the Symptoms of Joint Arthritis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials
- [04.] Devil's Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) as a treatment for osteoarthritis: a review of efficacy and safety
- [05.] Boswellia Serrata, A Potential Antiinflammatory Agent: An Overview
- [06.] OGYÉI - Bejelentett Étrend-kiegészítők listája
Ingredients: Green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus), gelatin, magnesium salts of fatty acids, silica, devil’s claw extract (Harpagophytum procumbens), Boswellia extract (Boswellia serrata), turmeric extract (Curcuma longa), maltodextrin.
A termék megvásárlásával, 0 hűségpontot (HUP) szerezhet.
A hűségpontokat egy következő vásárlás alkalmával tudja beváltani.
Hogyan működik a hűségpont rendszer?
Minden egyes levásárolt 100 forint után, 1 darab HUP írunk jóvá. A HUP pontok, az átvett rendelést követő 10. napon kerülnek jóváírásra.
Minden egyes HUP pont 1 forintnak felel meg, amit vásárlási kedvezményként tud érvényesíteni.
Amikor vásárol, a "Sikeres vásárlás" oldalon, beválthatja HUP-jait, csökkentheti a pontokkal a rendelés végösszegét.
Ha rendelkezik saját fiókkal, ott is megtekintheti a HUP-ok számát.
€ 12.00 / szt
€ 15.00 / szt
€ 36.00 / szt
€ 15.00 / szt
€ 24.00 / szt
€ 24.00 / szt
€ 24.00 / szt
€ 24.00 / szt
€ 12.00 / szt
€ 10.00 / szt
✔ Multiple Item Discounts
✔ Products of the month discounts
+36 1 443 3860
• Credit Card
• Bank Transfer
• PayPal - Credit Card
Print product information