Enterosgel, Oral Suspension for detox.
The innovative Enterosgel binds toxins, harmful substances, pathogens and allergens in the gastrointestinal tract and eliminates them from the body. It is used as a supplementary treatment for diarrheal diseases [01.]
It is completely safe, non-toxic and pharmacologically effective. Enterosgel is used to detoxify the body, by eliminating viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites hidden in the system and causing symptoms that may be very difficult to find.
The main objectives of enterosorption treatment are to reduce intoxication, to restore the intestinal mucosal barrier and the natural healthy gut flora (microbiota). Enterosorbents are therapeutic products that are designed to irreversibly bind toxins in the gut. Treatment with Enterosgel helps alleviate irritation of the gut mucosa, prevent the absorption of toxic substances from the gut into the circulation and therefore reduce the concentration of toxins in the body. [02.]
The level of toxins is in a direct correlation with the functional status of the intestinal mucosa. A good enterosorbent must have hydrophobic properties, should not be absorbed in the gut and should help to eliminate toxins via peristalsis or faeces. It must have a soothing effect on the intestinal mucosa and be selective as well. It should bind only the substances that would damage the mucous membrane and disrupt its integrity, but it should not bind minerals, vitamins, immunoglobulins and beneficial bacterial strains that the body needs.
Enterosgel is a new generation of selective sorbents with high sorption capacity and enterocytoprotective effect, fulfilling the afore-mentioned complex requirements. It has more than twice the capacity of activated carbon. Enterosgel is gel-like, colourless, odourless, insoluble in water.
It is structurally an organosilicone matrix, similar to a sponge, which, due to its pore size, absorbs particularly substances of medium molecular weight. Enterosgel is a selective enterosorbent, with outstanding adsorption properties. Its use will not cause deficiency of micronutrients such as calcium, vitamins or other essential substances. At the same time, it binds and removes different endogenous and exogenous toxic substances in the intestines, including bacteria and bacterial toxins, antigens, food allergens, heavy metal salts, and alcohol. [03.]
The product also absorbs certain metabolites produced in the body, including excess bilirubin, urea, cholesterol and lipid complexes, as well as metabolites responsible for endogenous toxicosis.
Dosage and intake recommendations:
- For adults 3x15g per day, 3 tablespoons per day.
- For children, a heaped teaspoon /5-10 gr/ 1-3 times a day.
- Recommended use 7-14 days.
- One and a half to two hours before or after meals.
- Can be used regardless of age.
- Shake the tube well before use.
- It is important to drink plenty of fluids.
- Enterosgel can also be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Store between 4 and 25 °C.
- Do not freeze.
- Protect from dehydration after opening.
- Use within 30 days after opening the tube.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Enterosgel may interfere with the absorption of certain oral medicines, so you should take it 1 to 2 hours before or after taking other medicines.
Bibliography of related publications:
- [01.] Enterosgel for the treatment of adults with acute diarrhoea in a primary care setting: a randomised controlled trial - DOI: 10.1136/bmjgast-2019-000287
- [02.] Investigation of the adsorption capacity of the enterosorbent Enterosgel for a range of bacterial toxins, bile acids and pharmaceutical drugs - DOI: 10.1038/s41598-019-42176-z
- [03.] Randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled multi-centre study to assess the efficacy, tolerability and safety of Enterosgel® in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhoea (IBS-D) in adults - doi: 10.1186/s13063-020-4069-x
Ingredients: 70% polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate, 30% purified water.
A termék megvásárlásával, 0 hűségpontot (HUP) szerezhet.
A hűségpontokat egy következő vásárlás alkalmával tudja beváltani.
Hogyan működik a hűségpont rendszer?
Minden egyes levásárolt 100 forint után, 1 darab HUP írunk jóvá. A HUP pontok, az átvett rendelést követő 10. napon kerülnek jóváírásra.
Minden egyes HUP pont 1 forintnak felel meg, amit vásárlási kedvezményként tud érvényesíteni.
Amikor vásárol, a "Sikeres vásárlás" oldalon, beválthatja HUP-jait, csökkentheti a pontokkal a rendelés végösszegét.
Ha rendelkezik saját fiókkal, ott is megtekintheti a HUP-ok számát.
€ 33.00 / szt
€ 12.00 / szt
€ 13.00 / szt
€ 7.00 / szt
€ 9.00 / szt
€ 22.00 / szt
€ 19.00 / szt
€ 5.00 / szt
€ 5.00 / szt
€ 5.00 / szt
€ 6.00 / szt
€ 4.00 / szt
✔ Multiple Item Discounts
✔ Products of the month discounts
+36 1 4433 860
• Credit Card
• Bank Transfer
• PayPal - Credit Card
Print product information