Real Health Australian Manuka Honey MGO830
Internally, Manuka honey is highly beneficial for the digestive system. Pathogens that multiply in the stomach and intestines can slow down the digestive process, besides, they also cause unpleasant symptoms such as bloating, nausea, constipation, diarrhoea or cramps. In many cases, Manuka honey can remedy these problems. [01.]
Its internal use is recommended in the following conditions:
- H. pylori
- Gastric ulcer
- E. coli
- Cystitis, fever
Manuka honey for external use
Active Manuka honey is the first medical-grade honey, which is officially approved by medical science for wound and burn healing. Manuka honey can be used both for external and internal disinfection.
The antioxidants it contains help destroy the free radicals in the body. Manuka honey, when in contact with air, is able to create a hygroscopic environment. Thanks to this property, Manuka honey can disinfect wounds, promote the growth of new skin tissue and prevent bandages from sticking to the wound. Thanks to recent discoveries, it may soon play significant role in managing wounds, due to its potential to assist with wound healing. [02.]
The components of Manuka honey are able to influence the genome of pathogens. For this reason, bacteria cannot effectively overcome the effects of honey produced from the nectar of the manuka tree, nor can they become resistant to it.
It is just as effective against pathogens in the body as it is on the surface of the skin, where it can be used mainly to treat wounds, sores, ulcers, acne, eczema and psoriasis as well.
Due to its active antimicrobial effect it is also successfully used in dressing of wounds and treatment of ulcers and burns. [03.]
What is MGO?
MGO stands for ‘methylglyoxal’, which is the scientific name for the active substance in Manuka honey. This therapeutic component determines the antibacterial concentration of Manuka honey. The higher the concentration of MGO, the stronger the antibacterial effect. This factor is constant in honey and is measured in mg/kg. MGO is a registered trademark and only honey that has been tested in independent laboratories approved by New Zealand can be packaged with this label, which acknowledges its medicinal properties. [04.]
How to choose an MGO factor?
- MGO100 is recommended to strengthen the immune system.
- MGO300 is suitable for boosting the immune system, as well as for the treatment of minor diseases (sore throat, flue, fever, headache, etc.)
- MGO500 is recommended for the treatment of resistant infections, inflammations and also for neutralization of gastric acid.
- MGO830 is recommended for Staphylococcus, Helicobacter pylori, candida and other common infections. [05.]
Dosage and intake recommendations:
- Some crystallisation may occur, which will not affect the quality of the product.
- Take 3 teaspoons per day, on its own.
Storage: Store at room temperature, between 21-25 °C.
- Do not use for children under 12 months.
- Do not use it if you have allergic reactions to bee products.
Bibliography of related publications:
- [01.] Honey as a Potential Natural Antioxidant Medicine: An Insight into Its Molecular Mechanisms of Action - doi: 10.1155/2018/8367846
- [02.] Enhanced Antibacterial Activity of MGO TM Manuka Honey complexed with -cyclodextrin (Manuka Honey with CycloPower TM ) - DOI: 10.31989/ffhd.v4i5.13
- [03.] Antibacterial activity of Manuka honey and its components: An overview - doi: 10.3934/microbiol.2018.4.655
- [04.] Peter Molan, MGO levels
- [05.] Manuka honey microneedles for enhanced wound healing and the prevention and/or treatment of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) surgical site infection -
Ingredients: 100% pure Australian Manuka honey.
Nutritional content in 100g:
- Energy: 1378kJ/329kcal
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrate: 80.7g
- of which the amount of sugar: 60.7g
- Protein: 0.36g
- Salt: 0.08g
A termék megvásárlásával, 1 hűségpontot (HUP) szerezhet.
A hűségpontokat egy következő vásárlás alkalmával tudja beváltani.
Hogyan működik a hűségpont rendszer?
Minden egyes levásárolt 100 forint után, 1 darab HUP írunk jóvá. A HUP pontok, az átvett rendelést követő 10. napon kerülnek jóváírásra.
Minden egyes HUP pont 1 forintnak felel meg, amit vásárlási kedvezményként tud érvényesíteni.
Amikor vásárol, a "Sikeres vásárlás" oldalon, beválthatja HUP-jait, csökkentheti a pontokkal a rendelés végösszegét.
Ha rendelkezik saját fiókkal, ott is megtekintheti a HUP-ok számát.
€ 36.00 / szt
€ 15.00 / szt
€ 7.00 / szt
€ 7.00 / szt
€ 45.00 / szt
€ 22.00 / szt
€ 4.00 / szt
€ 5.00 / szt
€ 5.00 / szt
€ 6.00 / szt
✔ Multiple Item Discounts
✔ Products of the month discounts
+36 1 443 3860
• Credit Card
• Bank Transfer
• PayPal - Credit Card
Print product information